Re: MySQL -> pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michelle Murrain
Subject Re: MySQL -> pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
>Can someone point me at any resources on the web that can help with such a
>transformation?  I have a series of tables I want to convert.  Thanks.
>
>Oh, and I'm not on the list so can you email direct! :)

I don't know MySQL, but I've converted tables from mSQL to pgsql by
just using the dump tool in mSQL (dumps the schema and data in SQL
format into a text file), then go into psql and execute the text file
that comes from the dump. I'm sure MySQL has a tool to do that.

Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain Ph.D., President